Rest of U2 Survivor: NON-ALBUM TRACKS 1987-89 - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Luminous Times

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Walk to the Water

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Spanish Eyes

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Deep In the Heart

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Silver and Gold

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Hallelujah Here She Comes is out, with 15 votes.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours for the non-album track rounds.

Songs in this round:

- Luminous Times (Hold On To Love)
- Walk To The Water
- Spanish Eyes
- Deep In The Heart
- Silver And Gold

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

If you are unfamiliar with these songs, please post your email address, and I will email you links to download the songs in these non-album rounds (even though most of us may have some of the songs already).

Is there anyone willing and able to run the polls next week? I'll be out of town starting next Tuesday and not coming back until the following Monday.

corianderstem said:
Is there anyone willing and able to run the polls next week? I'll be out of town starting next Tuesday and not coming back until the following Monday.

If I could, you know I would. If I could, I would....

As for this round - Deep in the Heart has to go, unfortunately.

Yeah, you have to be premium to run the polls stuff, right?

I just thought after all the hard work you do to put up these polls every night it would be rude for me to just post what song I voted for without responding to the kind question you posed asking for assistance while you're out of town. And I decided to respond with a vague U2 lyric :wink:

Anyway, I hope someone can pick up the slack for you because I love these Survivor series. Gettin' to participate in these things not only gives me reason to listen to U2 but also makes me feel like a lucky little kid who gets to come home from school everyday to a fat steak meal on the dinner table. It's awesome.

So thankyou, Corianderstem, for putting these up every night. It certainly brightens my day.

Oh, and Spanish Eyes FTW.

Thanks, GirlsAloudFan! I like doing it, even though I'm pretty much ready for it to be over. And I'll probably never do it again. :lol:

No big deal - worst case scenario, the polls stop for a week. I'm sure ya'll will live. :wink:

corianderstem said:
Thanks, GirlsAloudFan! I like doing it, even though I'm pretty much ready for it to be over. And I'll probably never do it again. :lol:

No big deal - worst case scenario, the polls stop for a week. I'm sure ya'll will live. :wink:

If no one volunteers, you've got me ;)

Deep in the Heart again, and Walk to the Water is next here too.
Those two are soooo close for me, I could almost choose either one here, but WTTW has "Leeeeeeeeettttt meeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Silver & Gold was better on R&H
and that version also wouldn't end up on any favourites list I'll ever make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom