Rest of U2 Survivor: HTDAAB - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Love and Peace Or Else

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • All Because Of You

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the fate of this poll doesn't mean shit to you why are you watching them?

It's just for fun. :shrug: But yeah, good that the alters will be gone now.

bonocomet said:
Well if the fate of this poll doesn't mean shit to you why are you watching them?

Because I'm a huge U2 fan, checking blogs on a U2 forum. It doesn't mean shit to me. Regardless of what happens, I will work at my job, coach the sport I coaching, write the songs I'm writing, go to the clubs I love..

I just think it's lame that people would need to have alters to change the outcome of a meaningless online poll..

I agree.

Don't fuck with our game, people! If you find yourself wanting to create an alter just to vote, please step away from the computer and go read a book or something.

:wink:

corri can we have a tie watch tonight? obviously All Because of You isn't nearly as bad as Yahweh, but still, double elimination = :drool:

I'm actually going to be out this evening, but if I see a tie late this afternoon I'll try and catch it. :)

May be a stupid question, but why deliberately try to catch songs in a tie and make a double elimination? Doesn't that just encourage people to make alters to vote to bring about a tie?

:scratch:

No, I by no means want people to create alters to vote. But it's nice when we get to dump two songs at once and move the rounds along quicker.

Just some dumb hoping. But no, no alters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom