Rest of U2 Survivor: HTDAAB - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Love and Peace Or Else

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • All Because Of You

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • One Step Closer

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Original Of the Species

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 18 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
A Man and a Woman could never take a chance at winning this thing, and it's out with 33 votes.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Miracle Drug
- Love And Peace
- City Of Blinding Lights
- All Because Of You
- Crumbs
- One Step Closer
- Original Of The Species
- Yahweh

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

For me, One Step Closer has aged better than any of the songs on the album. It was easily my least favorite back in the fall of 04 and and I adore it now.

Voted Yahweh this round.

Yahweh. It's really a toss-up for me between Yahweh and ABOY, and I think Yahweh has the best chance to go ahead of OSC. And I think OSC is the best song here and should be the finalist, so I better protect it.

One Step Closer definitely does not deserve to go this round.

Actually, having to choose makes me realize how much I love this album. I think it's soured for me recently because I've gotten tired of listening to so many bootlegs of the Vertigo tour.

Anyway, I chose All B/C of You

Rosebud said:
Actually, having to choose makes me realize how much I love this album.

I'm facing essentially an exact opposite situation at the moment. Having to choose makes me realize how indifferent I really am towards this album. I really don't care. And if there is one thing I never thought I would feel about U2, its indifference. U2 have always spurred strong emotions in me, and this album seems to have left me fairly empty.

That said, COBL is the obvious winner here. I like it but I don't love it. I'm also in the pro One Step Closer camp, but it stands no chance past this round.

And, as to the only song on the album I AM passionate about...DIE ABOY DIE!

~A.j.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom