Rest of U2 Survivor: Boy - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Twilight

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • An Cat Dubh / Ino the Heart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Out of Control

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Stories For Boys

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • The Ocean

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • A Day Without Me

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Another Time, Another Place

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • The Electric Co.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Axver said:
Oh, AMAAW's non-mention was an oversight. It's in the game; I actually think it's one of HTDAAB's better songs, despite this forum's rabid hatred of it.

:up:

The Ocean is awesome too. :drool: I can believe it's getting all the votes, but it doesn't really deserve it.

I would never argue The Ocean is a bad song, but I wouldn't say anything on Boy is bad. The album's so good that a somewhat formless track with only half-realised contemplation like The Ocean is the easy choice, despite its atmosphere.

Next round will be harder. Stories For Boys, probably. Another song I like, but that just doesn't score highly in comparison to the rest.

Axver said:
Oh, AMAAW's non-mention was an oversight. It's in the game; I actually think it's one of HTDAAB's better songs, despite this forum's rabid hatred of it.

:up:

As for this poll, I voted for Another Time, it just doesn't do anything for me when I listen to it, and it kind of seems all over the place at times...But I really like Ocean! I hate to see it go :( The beginning starts out so beautifully...

Last edited:
Yeah, I quite like The Ocean. It's a nice little dose of atmosphere amid the punk rock from Jupiter, or whatever planet they were on at that time.

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I quite like The Ocean. It's a nice little dose of atmosphere amid the punk rock from Jupiter, or whatever planet they were on at that time.

Amen! I love The Ocean, a rare atmospheric song from them! :drool:

Oh no :( I love this whole album so much. It was really hard to make a vote. Shadows was my choice to go 1st, but every vote from here on out will suck.

Back
Top Bottom