Rest of U2 Survivor: ATYCLB - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Kite

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • In a Little While

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Wild Honey

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Peace On Earth

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • When I Look At the World

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • New York

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Grace

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
I'm suprised with the overwhelming lack of hatred for In A Little While, as it's only gotten one vote thusfar.

Over many years of forcing my casual listening and anti-U2 friends to listen to U2 - the song that the majority of them, especially girls, request and want to hear is In A Little While.

I think that says something about the appeal of the song. I'm not sure exactly what it says about it, but it says something. :shrug:

Maybe there's a sweetness to it? I don't know but a lot of girls like In A Little While!

pepokiss said:
the war against Kite begins NOW!

Are you shitting me? Kite??? I mean tastes differ but how is Kite the worst song on ATYCLB? Epic phail :wink:

And Kite is going to win anyway :)

CTU2fan said:

And Kite is going to win anyway :)

Exactly... that's why I'm doing it

no, I'm not saying is the worst song, but the down-pushing begins NOW

because after a minute of thought, WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD is 10 times better

WILATW FTW

phanan said:
It's ironic that while this is a flawed album, it's also one of their most important releases.

Yeah. This album was really quite magical at the time when it was released, and during the tour, through 911.

Beautiful Day is probably my favorite song of U2s. When I Look At The World is also great.

I don't listen to the songs from the album much these days, though.

Out of the songs here,

1. Kite
2. WILATW
3. Grace
4. IALW
5. New York
6. Wild Honey
7. Peace On Earth

anyone who votes for Kite right now is crazy

Out of the songs here:

1. When I Look At The World
2. New York
3. Kite
4. Wild Honey
5. In A Little While
6. Peace On Earth
7. Grace

It's hard for me to believe that people dislike Wild Honey more than Peace On Earth. My mind wants to believe it's just a mistake.

SeattleVertigo said:

Yeah. This album was really quite magical at the time when it was released, and during the tour, through 911.

Beautiful Day is probably my favorite song of U2s. When I Look At The World is also great.

I don't listen to the songs from the album much these days, though.

I agree that this album had really important qualities during the unique time it was released, but for me it has gotten better and better the more I listen to it.

Grace > Peace on Earth > Wild Honey

They're all wastes of time, but, yeah, Grace should say alive for two more rounds.

Diemen said:

First Your Blue Room, and now Kite?

Your voting rights have been revoked. :tsk:

:up:

pepokiss said:
I want WILATW to win, dammit :mad:

WILATW will never ever win this round. You might want to accept that now, so when that round comes along, you won't be as disappointed.

BTW, I :love: Elevation. Studio, live, whatever. There, I said it. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom