Rest of U2 Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• The Fly

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Love Is Blindness

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Baby, baby, baby, Ultraviolet is gone (43 votes).

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- The Fly
- Acrobat
- Love Is Blindness

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

I'll pile onto Love Is Blindness in the hope to close this thing after one day.

Finally, a difficult choice. These are my top three songs on Achtung. I went Love Is Blindness. Acrobat is my clear favourite, and The Fly is marginally superior to LIB. Though part of what made this vote not too hard is that I wanted to, in the words of the tourist, "pile onto Love Is Blindness in the hope to close this thing after one day".

If it was based on the song as a whole (including live performances), it would be a much harder decision.

I like it on the album, but I thought the Zoo live versions were stunning - the song really benefited from the more subtle beginning.

Love is Blindness. Another case of horrible mixing, in which Edge's solo is drowned out by Bono.

Poor LIB, it's gettin killed this round. I love the song tho, so I still couldn't bring myself to help vote it off.

Yeah, let's kill it, even though it's only been a few hours.

THIS POLL IS CLOSED. Love Is Blindness has suffered enough.

Back
Top Bottom