Rest of U2 Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zoo Station

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • The Fly

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Ultraviolet

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Love Is Blindness

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Axver said:
That doesn't sound much like a plate of nice warm toast with Marmite and honey. You're telling me I'll have to get that myself?

I only had one cookie. The cupboard are empty now. And BonoIsMyMuse had a face that looked as though he/she was constipated at 2 a.m.

Axver said:
That doesn't sound much like a plate of disgusting warm toast with Marmite and honey.

Fixed that for you.

And yes, you'll have to get that for yourself. :wink:

corianderstem said:

Your bottom line is your opinion. I know, duh, right? But come on. The song strikes barely any chord with me, so I voted against it. You love the song? Yay for you. Here's a cookie.

"Scientific mindset"? Come on.

yes, that is my opinion...good job :up:

if this song really doesn't do much for you then vote for it, the point of the "scientific mindset" comment was just that some people vote on a song based on the structure of it, regardless of how it sounds ...in other words a song could be beautiful, but when broken down you realize just how simple it is, and so that automatically lessens it...I don't understand that attitude...maybe you don't know what i'm talking about, whatever!

i like these results so far...but if we're talking strictly studio, I'll be voting for fly pretty soon...

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
Fixed that for you.

And yes, you'll have to get that for yourself. :wink:

You Americans and your lack of taste. :tsk:

One of the funniest things I've ever done is getting Americans to try Marmite. Though not quite as funny as when I tried to teach a group to play cricket.

Who wants a cookie!

Milk%20choc%20cookies.jpg

Rob33 said:
the point of the "scientific mindset" comment was just that some people vote on a song based on the structure of it, regardless of how it sounds ...in other words a song could be beautiful, but when broken down you realize just how simple it is, and so that automatically lessens it...

No, I think there are people that think "simple" or "simplistic" automatically equals boring, but I strongly disagree. So yeah, I understand what you're saying. :)

My lack of love for So Cruel still stands, though. :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It's gonna come down to Acrobat vs. The Fly.... and when it does, I will not hesitate to get my Flyswatter out :shifty:

Acrobat :drool: My namesake song :heart: (along with Zooropa :love: )

:hmm: and Always

Re: Cocaine is a helluva drug

Diemen said:
Step away from the pipe.

I wasn't entirely serious, though at this point in time I would prefer to listen to Always. I never really thought Beautiful Day was that legendary a song, and in some ways Always has a bit more character.

Back
Top Bottom