request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
if anyone still has the lyrics to HtDAAb, can you please post them for only 5 minutes, and then edit it and take it off? i promise: i will use them soley for my own entertainment and i won't show them to 'nybody. promise. thanks.

sorry if this can't be done.

Murray said:
pardon my unknowingness but what is google cache?
If you do a search at google.com, you'll notice a link below each heading etitled, "Cached". If you click on this link, you'll get a duplicate page of the normal heading page, only with colour codings for each of the words you used in your search. For example, if you typed in "How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb" and "lyrics" in your search, some (if not all) of these words will be highlighted in that page. In this case, you'll get all the lyrics for the album, which I believe is due to the page being stored in a "cache" - kind of a memory bank for google, though I'm no techno wiz, so don't quote me on this.

Regardless, I just found all the lyrics using this method, which was really easy. Just follow the instructions...et voila!

also, while i am requesting things, does anyone still have that picture of bono on the giant ball?

lol

q_10-1-04b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom