REPORT CARD TIME: CHECK YOUR SCORE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ok, here i rank and order all of you, with my grading system. its between 1-20. 1 is pure ass-shit and 20 is brilliant, jebediah springfield superb-like.

--------

achtung bebe: 6

angela harlem: 4

deathbear: 20

u2bama: 3

larrymullenwhore: 8

salome: 1

sg: .5

brettig: never makes new threads.

80's: 7

msu2mike: 3.5

calluna: 3

angel: 19

db9: -.7

skeek: 9

swallow: -

wanderer: -8

zoomanda: she fell off the chart, she made no good progress in the last quarter, thus she fails to even qualify for a grade.

foray: same as zoomanda

rougerum: 2.4

abel: 4

likeo2: 1

mikal: 8

christiana: 1.7

naya: 5

whortence: shit-ass bad, no numbers awarded.

seven: terrible form, no thought ever embodied in your posts - 1.3

FOX: i must say coming from london is a strike on your right off the bat. your automatic default score of 3 is going to be downgraded to .67

trip: lets just say if you want to fight me, you can, your pretty and all, but your posts sure arent - 3.

mug222: that post was funny, im giving you a 12.
biggrin.gif

bonochick: id like to say some positives about you and your posting, however since there are none, i will head straight for the negatives. you are constantly trying to negotiate, riding the fine line of indecency and rectishner flambulence and trying to covert and undermine my basic principles. for this, you get a 6.

popkidu2: your a terrible person, and have no wit, sense of humor or compassion for the human race. aside from that, your knowledge of the continent of australia is so shotty, that a hole digging mole knows more about your residency than you do. you currently hold a 4.7.

arun v: you get a 9. dont complain, its good.
your a good guy with more guitar skills than i have.

nicamom: 21

u2la: 30
------

i will finish marking your papers later on, but for now these are all the marks i have completed thus far. you should all feel ashamed and should run away from your computer, since clearly none of you have an imagination worth wasting here.

thanks and goodnight.

*for a free brochure of my grading system plese send $15 to...

------------------
-death bear

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 10-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 10-28-2001).]

5????????

A freakin 5????????!!!??111????

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

You will die a slow death.

you must keep in mind that whenever i didnt say brilliant, that means you did a rancid job.

i hope you keep your head down in shame.

------------------
-death bear

I want a report too... lousy zoomerang... dont make me bitch about fries and all that shit again! DONT MAKE ME! LOL
tongue.gif
ahh do whatever you want, i dont really care... Im gettin close to 300 posts tho
smile.gif

bebe you only went first so that i could write your stupid name down first before i forgot it.

seven i will rank you, though you wont like the score, i think thats safe to say.

------------------
-death bear

Looks like I'm the best of the worst of the worst (of the worst of the best, with some applesauce for good measure?)

congratulations deathbear... for sucking!
mad.gif

Is this futile little exercise just for new topics?

I've hung around this godforsaken, fly-infested hellhole for 13 months in an attempt to gain the slightest nod of recognition from the most holiest of creatures, "He Who Must Not be Named", and I have not made his sacred list. I have disappointed myself and my country, and I hang my head in shame.

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

Suddenly I do not feel so moved to uphold your legacy after you take off for Europe.

good, i wouldnt want someone as terrible of a poster as you to do such a thing anyway.

------------------
-death bear

Bah... deathbear... tsk tsk tsk... remember, I was nice when i was posting the other day... Dont make me go bear hunting! I want my score! BAH!!!

Oh, that's just great. I get a three??? Why you little @#!! Well, I have developed a rating system of my own and I give you a G for Gao!
mad.gif

blargy deathbear!!!
*shakes fist at the heavens*

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Db..how come I was left off...or are negative integers not permitted lol

and i see you leave my bitch, melon, off.
mad.gif

this thread should be forced to suckle from the 16 poisoned leathern teats of gophahmet, whore of betrayal, until it bursts from an unwholesome engorgement of curdled bile.

moo
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by Calluna:

Oh, that's just great. I get a three??? Why you little @#!! Well, I have developed a rating system of my own and I give you a G for Gao!
mad.gif

blargy deathbear!!!
*shakes fist at the heavens*

Damn death bear, all she ever did was love....
I sentance you to death with out ham.
Belive that!

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Uh oh...I'm not sure i even WANT to know how i rank, lol!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

thirteen months, nearly 1500 posts later, and I still can't get any props.

this place sucks lol!

j/k

from the looks of it, it's probably better not to be on the bear's list.

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

I find it amusing that people are actually getting angry about this thread! HAHA!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom