REPORT CARD TIME: CHECK YOUR SCORE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Bebe and I can sit on him

---------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

id prefer if you did! :p

nicamom, i ran out of steam. you WILL be graded yet, and trust me its not looking good. can you say "FAIL?" cause i can.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

bonochick: id like to say some positives about you and your posting, however since there are none, i will head straight for the negatives. you are constantly trying to negotiate, riding the fine line of indecency and rectishner flambulence and trying to covert and undermine my basic principles. for this, you get a 6.

Wow!!!

And everybody thought I was doing nothing with my life...
rolleyes.gif

And to think...I used to go feed the bear at Henes Park...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

i thought rancid was the correct way of spelling it.
The spelling is correct. The usage is wrong. But I was thinking it over, and you can't be Gcat. You have got to be 1,543,210 times more intelligent than Gcat. read some of his posts in Free Your Mind to see what I'm talking about. Carry On.
BTW, thanks for grading me higher than O2. Now I have something to tease her about over Instant Messenger!

Looks like a lot of people are gonna get grounded when they bring their report cards home!
More people should have brought bear-apples to the teacher.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
mikal...at least you didn't get a Goddamn -3!!! in other words, i should just sit here and look pretty. well..like..um ok--i can do that...really! *twirls her hair and stretches gum at the same time*

A minus 3? If I was doing the scoring, I'd give you 1 every time
biggrin.gif

Jebus, people! This thread is classic death bear... would you expect him to leave any other way? (db if you grade me I will cut your kids in half and end you :p).

swallow: -

Of course I'm negative, I hate everyone equally. Way to go genius, Europe will be blessed to have your presence.
rolleyes.gif
You're making the U.S. a better place by leaving. Do me a favor and go to Japan to study ritual suicide...remember: practice makes perfect.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Lemmings "Interference's best."

AIM: JuanSwallow

why wasn't I on the list? Just because people mistakeningly think I'm a guy [I'm not!] doesn't mean I should be excluded.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I can't believe you guys actually get mad by this thread-which has obviuosly no apparent intention but to stirr things up.
Why let it get to you?

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-25-2001).]

its a joke, seriously.

well, of course, bear. hence why melon never posted in this topic. just whortense and now the newly unblocked ass hare. all my names have purposes, with melon and ormus being the only real serious ones.

mad.gif

------------------
Fatty the Skank

OMG Deathbear!! this is all a joke??? noooooo! howww??? how could you do this to me!!?!!!

*expires violently*

Originally posted by SkeeK:
OMG Deathbear!! this is all a joke???
I thought jokes were those things that make you laugh?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

popkidu2: your a terrible person, and have no wit, sense of humor or compassion for the human race. aside from that, your knowledge of the continent of australia is so shotty, that a hole digging mole knows more about your residency than you do. you currently hold a 4.7.

gotcha deathbear. maybe I shouldn't be in school to be a therapist then huh?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you're a good man. Billy Milligan would be proud of you
wink.gif

Damn!!!

No rating of me.......

frown.gif

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Back
Top Bottom