REPORT CARD TIME: CHECK YOUR SCORE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by mikal:
I find it amusing that people are actually getting angry about this thread! HAHA!

well, YEAH, cause deathbear's only, like, the most popularest guy at school.

EDIT- Holy mother of god I made the list. I must bid you all goodnight as I proceed to circumambulate my shrine to that most holy of beings.

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 10-24-2001).]

mikal has a point. I think Bear is just trying to make everyone mad at him so we wont miss him when he's gone.
smile.gif

Or

He wants to burn all his bridges before he leaves.
mad.gif

mikal...at least you didn't get a Goddamn -3!!! in other words, i should just sit here and look pretty. well..like..um ok--i can do that...really! *twirls her hair and stretches gum at the same time*

mad.gif
DB...you best be glad i'm thousands of miles away from your precious furry family jewels!

Listen up, skeek, you see that list? Check it out: a 12. By a completely objective measure, I am the third best person on this board. You, on the other hand, are a pathetic 9. I am 4/3 times better than you. It's all about the numbers, skeek. Interrupt the circumambulation again and you shall face the consequences.

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
*twirls her hair and stretches gum at the same time*

I love girls that do that!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by mug222:
Listen up, skeek, you see that list? Check it out: a 12. By a completely objective measure, I am the third best person on this board. You, on the other hand, are a pathetic 9. I am 4/3 times better than you. It's all about the numbers, skeek. Interrupt the circumambulation again and you shall face the consequences.

Actually, I think deathbear meant 1+2, which would give you a 3.
wink.gif

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
ok, here i rank and order all of you, with my grading system. its between 1-20. 1 is pure ass-shit and 20 is brilliant, jebediah springfield superblike.

--------
salome: 1

likeo2: 1

At least I'm in good company.

**thinks deathbear must be jealous of original members of IT'S OFFICIAL**

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I didn't make the list...

Perhaps I don't post often enough to be recognized...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Like O2 made a 1? The same Like O2 that handed Bono a flag during the Houston show? Surely there is some mistake... I demand this scale to be edited
biggrin.gif

**finds all of this very amusing**
wink.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

Acrob@t:
Feedback's Official Acrob@tic Individual

Oh come on! Read the number of posts for God's sake. This is because I scorn those Radiohead threads, right?
<--------------------------- !!!

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
you must keep in mind that whenever i didnt say brilliant, that means you did a rancid job.
i hope you keep your head down in shame.
Hey, you wouldn't happen to be GCAT, also, would ya? Two incorrect uses of the word "Rancid" in one day...can it be a coincidence?
smile.gif

i thought rancid was the correct way of spelling it.

quit bickering you people, everyone who posts in this thread clearly will be marked, as i said earlier not all of the grades have been posted at this time.

------------------
-death bear

OK Buttmunch before you leave to Europe report to my office and return all of your fries.
You will not make it thru Customs.
And btw-just what were you thinking nipplehead,dissin me w/a friggin a -.7?

Thank You-
you
are
now
dismissed-
-Diamond-

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Boston 4 story
and photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 10-24-2001).]

Oi! I am the fookin' best member ever! Better than any of your stupid dumbass bears. Shit, bears can't even fookin type, and they're all just Radiohead wannabes anyway, dumbass band. I mean, is there really any doubt about this? Quit putting these folks on their little pansy pedestals and just talk about the fookin forum, man. I should kick all yer sorry arses outta here.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

its clearly obivous the dear bear just wants us to forget him so he doesnt cry when he walks throught the gates at the Interland arirport.

Dont cry silly bear, im sure Elvis will hold your hand.

I got the worst comment out of all of you whiners, and everyone knows he loves me
tongue.gif

Deathbear is a very clever young bear for getting u all caught with yer knickers in a knot.I shall not show an angry face so BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ciao bella!

---------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

*sigh*

Better to burn out than fade away.

*waves goodbye*

------------------
~~~All I got is a red guitar, some Boards and my youth.~~~

Originally posted by pub crawler:
*wonders if Noel is Bama

A wha? What the fuck is a Bama, pray tell? Some kinda cheap ass attempt to knock me on my arse? I don't know what you're all thinking, but don't expect me to stand here and take them pot shots like that. We rock n rollers don't take that. Maybe some of you Radiohead goons go fer that, but you try that here and we're gonna clock you straight.

I am still the best fookin poster.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:

I am still the best fookin poster.

Hrrmmm...

You sure you don't mean "best fookin poseur?"
or no, wait -

"best fookin tosser?"

wink.gif

------------------
~~~All I got is a red guitar, some Boards and my youth.~~~

hehe *has always been N/A*

im a replyer...i answer questions and elaborate...who said anything about asking em, what are journos meant to do anyway?!?!?!?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom