Reminding People of the U2 marathon starting in just a few hours!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it wasnt the one that you were talking about I have that one on my computer someplace :) I have to find it lol

Yahweh said:
Yeah it wasnt the one that you were talking about I have that one on my computer someplace :) I have to find it lol

No that was the one I had put in a request for it but they didn't say it that way but it was the one from the Million $ Hotel. PM me if you can?

the one they played after ground beneath her feet i never heard that track before.....

Thanks! :)

As much as I've loved this, I'm hoping it ends at the top of the hour. I've still got a lot of things to do tonight that I've been neglecting! :lol:

Never heard this Thats Life before either...and I thought id have heard everything lol

I just tuned in and they're in the middle of playing Bono's cover of That's Life! This is amazing - I've never heard the whole thing, just the bit they played in the movie The Good Thief. I wish I had tuned in 5 minutes earlier. :|

Actually I was listening to this station just to test this player out last night they play some very decent music that I havent heard before because most of the bands they play are Indie:)

Hey, isn't this the song before they come on stage? :wink:

Edit: It would be nice if the reschedule announcement came before this ended (assuming it would be at a time suited for the cities affected...). :)

I think Ill write an email to them thanking them for the excellent song selection throughout today, really it was more then I would have expected....Cant wait till next year!

I wish this had been scheduled for tomorrow when I have the entire day off than for today when I had to work my butt off and had no time to listen until now.

Back
Top Bottom