Reminding People of the U2 marathon starting in just a few hours!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys my connection fell a bit before , could you give me a quick update of the highlights

I like this remix the weapon of love one of God Part 2 always liked it.

I just woke up to the Live Aid version of Bad. What a way to wake up. :cool: (Yeah, I slept in) I'll be listening until I head off to work.

God Part II :rockon:

J. Swallon

Didnt know either

That's , using the break to go to shower

Where is this Stay version from? Actually don't think I've heard it before (or maybe I do have it but haven't played it in ages...:wink: ).

alright boys and girls I need to get going, I'll be back later this evening :wave:

Pop Artist said:
Where is this Stay version from? Actually don't think I've heard it before (or maybe I do have it but haven't played it in ages...:wink: ).

This song can be found on Craig Armstrong's album As If to Nothing . Links to officially released material is against the rules.

That was the most beautiful version I have heard...I love the song and it still gives me tingles.

Last edited:
Ohh ohh. What's this one? It sounds familiar, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. :huh:

Edit: Nevermind. Alex Descends... Awesome B-Side.

Hey anyone knows the name of this last 80s song with some great solos of Edge

BTW goin out , to gym , work out , be sure you write all the highlights , so I know what I missed.

Back
Top Bottom