Remember when U2 were Irish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aygo said:

That's it, folk!
Why do you think that Bono wears sunglasses all the time?
Michael Jackson wore a mask to hide his whiteness, Bono uses sunglasses to hide his blackness.
And Bono made an operation to his throat too, so his voice could be harsher and sound like blues singers from the 1920's.

:lmao: We have a winner!

When I was 10 years old I thought they were Scottish group so now, maybe it's true:hmm:
yeah, but Scottish don't drink Guiness, shit, I'm wrong

Aygo said:

That's it, folk!
Why do you think that Bono wears sunglasses all the time?
Michael Jackson wore a mask to hide his whiteness, Bono uses sunglasses to hide his blackness.
And Bono made an operation to his throat too, so his voice could be harsher and sound like blues singers from the 1920's.

Now it all suddenly makes sense! :happy:

I wonder when Bono will team up with 50 Cent?

Axver said:

Nah, he'll do backup vocals for a Nelly Furtado video. .....which I won't mind, as long as Nelly Furtado wears the same jeans she wore on Saturday Night Live this season....:drool:

Axver said:

It won't be far...
He has Alicia Keys and Mary J Blige, 50 Cent and Pharell Williams won't take much longer... Or maybe BEP too...

But I don't know...
I think that Bono could perfectly be Italian too. Well, his father "was italian" (in his mind), Bono looks like a mafia-leader with his posture, his poses and whatever.

Nope, it will be U2 with John Legend first. He's the black Sinatra. (I heard that tonight on E! Fashion Police so it must be true.)

LOL I can't believe you all! Check any history of U2 and it will tell you that U2 were formed in Dublin, IRELAND. Thus, they are an Irish band. I can't believe you consider yourselves real fans. Does the Mt. Temple school ring any bells??? That school just so happens to be in DUBLIN. They may not act like they're Irish all the time, but U2 is in fact an IRISH band. I had to convince my parents that they were Irish too, but I thought interferencers would be a more knowledgeable bunch. I thought wrong.:huh:

FullonEdge2 said:
LOL I can't believe you all! Check any history of U2 and it will tell you that U2 were formed in Dublin, IRELAND. Thus, they are an Irish band. I can't believe you consider yourselves real fans. Does the Mt. Temple school ring any bells??? That school just so happens to be in DUBLIN. They may not act like they're Irish all the time, but U2 is in fact an IRISH band. I had to convince my parents that they were Irish too, but I thought interferencers would be a more knowledgeable bunch. I thought wrong.:huh:

You're kidding, right? You really think no one here doesn't know they're Irish?

:huh: indeed.

FullonEdge2 said:

I love it when people don't get the joke and proceed to fly off the handle.

FullonEdge2 said:

:lmao:

Sorry, but wow. :D

FullonEdge2 said:

Ireland doesn't exist. It's just a myth made up by the New World Order and the Illuminati.

Axver said:

Ireland doesn't exist. It's just a myth made up by the New World Order and the Illuminati.

In mirroorball mam voice
"I've been there and I know that it exists!!"

:wink:

Morrissey said that The Smiths were more Irish than u2 because 7 out of their 8 parents were Irish, whereas with U2 only four of them were Irish.

FullonEdge2 said:

OMG:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Dude.....that's Gold!
You are cuuuuute!!!

FullonEdge2 said:

:sad:

I can't believe I've been so stupid! Thank you sooooooooo much for setting me straight.
:sad:

FullonEdge2 said:

A tear has formed in my eye from too much chuckling! That is priceless. Can I have my spade back if you have finished digging your hole to crawl into.

On a serious note they are surely an anglo irish band with 50% being Irish and 50% being English. Not that it matters of course because they are just fucking brilliant!

FullonEdge2 said:

C'mon...

This is a joke right? :wink:

Right? :uhoh:

FullonEdge2 said:

bullshit! they went a regular high school like the rest off us. they are not irish. they good ole american boys. frag off!

:lmao: and we have a winner!*drum roll* applause for FullonEdge2 for posting the BEST POST OF THIS THREAD :applaud:

:wink: not that the other ones weren't great too, I've been loving this thread!

Back
Top Bottom