Remember Today On Radio: U2 Interview & Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UltraVioletMofo said:
LOL i'm cracking up to this song thats on right now. its like early slow rap. but with the accent

Oh wow, that song was so abominably bad that it was hysterical.

The music on this station is CRAP. The only songs I've liked have been the U2 songs.

gorman said:
Wow, I thought I was the only one that didn't like The Streets :)

I've never heard of them before, but that song ... wow, that was atrocious. I now know why I pay very little attention to the outside music world ...

adam - so very cool
and while the playlist there is bad come over here to find true suckiness in radio playlists (STL)

bammo2 said:

the Streets :up:

the funny thing is about Mike Skinner (from The Streets) is that he's from Birmingham, bu he raps with a cockney accent :lol:

First time I've heard that song. I was cracking up. almost had the coffee coming out my nose :ohmy:

UltraVioletMofo said:

First time I've heard that song. I was cracking up. almost had the coffee coming out my nose :ohmy:

Have you heard the Vertigo cover version? You might have put the coffee down first.

Axver said:

I've never heard of them before, but that song ... wow, that was atrocious. I now know why I pay very little attention to the outside music world ...

They're very well respeted over here, actually. Maybe they don't make too much sense outside of the UK Streets?

well it makes sense that Adam would have cool taste in music :)
So far Americans are not very arty and can't make a decent cup of tea- yeah that seems about right:reject:

Some old woman just barged into my shop, fell down the step...right in the middle of SYCMIOYO. Then proceeded to have a go at me because it was dangerous. Despite the GIANT MIND THE STEP SIGN outside the shop.

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH! :mad:

Jim said:

They're very well respeted over here, actually. Maybe they don't make too much sense outside of the UK Streets?

It's just I don't like that style of music at all. And the song itself was laughable.

Ugh, everything on this station is appalling. That Ash song was alright, though.

Aardvark747 said:
Some old woman just barged into my shop, fell down the step...right in the middle of SYCMIOYO. Then proceeded to have a go at me because it was dangerous. Despite the GIANT MIND THE STEP SIGN outside the shop.

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH! :mad:

Well, at least you don't live here. You'd probably be sued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom