Remember the MacPhisto phone calls?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
I don?t know if this was posted here before, but here you can find mp3s of some MacPhisto phone calls...even the one with Salman Rushdie. Cool.
http://www.macphisto.net/phonecalls/mp3.htm

smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

I still think MacPhisto is the most hilarious and entertaining thing U2 ever did. I can listen to these phone calls over and over.

Aw cool!!!
biggrin.gif
I love listening to those!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

frown.gif
I miss MacPhisto. I wasn't really aware of the whole U2 thing during the time of MacPhisto. I was like....8 or 9 I think. Mr. Mac and the harmonica need to come back!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
frown.gif
I miss MacPhisto.

No you are most certainly not! I am!!! Imposter!!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

So cool. They need to add other phone calls on there like Bono calling the pizza place in Detroit to order 10,000 pizzas for the arena.

Originally posted by sharky:
So cool. They need to add other phone calls on there like Bono calling the pizza place in Detroit to order 10,000 pizzas for the arena.

yeah, that was brilliant. Pizza for everyone

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by sharky:

sharky, in fact the phone call you referred above is avaiable at www.womanfish.com
The whole Detroit concert is there. Click in Concert of the Week.
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Back
Top Bottom