RED (WIRE) - Video clip of a new Christmas U2 song (11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit surprised I still haven't seen an email from Red(Wire). Isn't that stupid?

Has anyone who signed up early received the email that Redwire said they would be sending out today to join?

Wow, the newest video (Joseph Arthur) is awful.

Anyway, I think (RED) is keeping its ace [U2] until peak-time...

larry's drums sound pretty cool...hard to tell about bman's voice due to the quality I have...

So 8 out of the 12 artists listed under the RED(ARTISTS) link now have videos up. Should be only a matter of time now.

Still remaining: U2, Coldplay, Jay-Z, and Cat Power. Who will be the "headliner?" I'm thinking U2.

Though having thought about it some more, maybe Bono doesn't want to come across as too egocentric :D (hence U2 will "allow" someone else to have the headliner).

Yeah, because U2 are doing Christmas songs every year.

They don't. They were apparently happy with the one completely horrible cover they did many moons ago that has been playing ad-nauseum on the radio during the holiday season for the last twenty years.(until now)

I look forward to hearing another terrible U2 Xmas cover song playing on the radio for the next fifty years. :up: oh wait....:down:

So the vid should be up by the time my plane lands? :hyper:. Shame that means I'll be too busy to watch it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom