RED (WIRE) - Video clip of a new Christmas U2 song (11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. I damn sure hope this is on the new album! U2 reinvents again and this time they mean business!:D

fuck me. this thread just began as i went to bed last night! now look at it!

can someone summerise for me? has the whole song been released? or is it still that 21 sec clip? If it is the whole baby, where can I hear it?

jonedward80@hotmail.com if people are sending it out too :love:

fuck me. this thread just began as i went to bed last night! now look at it!

can someone summerise for me? has the whole song been released? or is it still that 21 sec clip? If it is the whole baby, where can I hear it?

jonedward80@hotmail.com if people are sending it out too :love:

The song was released along with new songs by Jay Z, Coldplay, The Killers to name a few

I tried PM-ing you bono_man, but your box is full. I don't have my email open at the moment, so I can't email it, sorry!

all the way from bubblin dublin we have brianvox. you have my vote for scrooge of the week. you are a strong contender for a lifetime scrooge award. keep up the great work and you are well on your way. let us not forget the spirit of the music.

I tried PM-ing you bono_man, but your box is full. I don't have my email open at the moment, so I can't email it, sorry!

Thanks for that! I actually have now cleaned out my inbox so feel free to try again if you have time. :)

For those who don't know, the whole song/video (3:28 in length) is available on Youtube. I know its a cover of a Christmas song, but its still making me very optimistic about the new album.

all the way from bubblin dublin we have brianvox. you have my vote for scrooge of the week. you are a strong contender for a lifetime scrooge award. keep up the great work and you are well on your way. let us not forget the spirit of the music.

What..he just said a Christmas song won't be on the new album.

And it won't so...what?

thanks its just an opinion. bono is out of tune for the first 30 seconds. pretty lazy - can't write an original xmas song. worse still, bono, as the main protagonist and founder of Red didn't have the decency to put an original tune on to this collection. what a crock.

hanover quay looks good though. larry looks bored out of his mind and adam looks about 90!

still looking forward to the long play record in the new year though!!!:wave::wave:

I dig it. It's not amazing, but I am impressed by the high notes Bono's hitting. I agree that there are a few weak spots in the vocals, but I'm very impressed and happy overall. I also love Edge's chimey effects on this. :love:

I wonder if it'll be released as a Christmastime single to promote the RED service. :hmm: It would be great to hear this on the radio in the annual rotation of Christmas pop songs....

listen closely - can't believe he allowed this in the public domain.

that jay - z song is awful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom