Red Hill Mining Town Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
So it looks like this video should have stayed in the vault. Is it just me, or is this far and away the worst U2 video of all time? Is that Bono or the jackass from creed in the video? Its almost comical how bad it is, and I'm suprised they ever let it see the light of day.

jphelmet said:
So it looks like this video should have stayed in the vault. Is it just me, or is this far and away the worst U2 video of all time? Is that Bono or the jackass from creed in the video? Its almost comical how bad it is, and I'm suprised they ever let it see the light of day.

i LOVED it! it brought tears to my eyes. but could be cuz it's one of my favourite songs.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Do people read this forum before posting?

You know.. not everybody has the time to browse the forum every single day and cannot read ten pages behind before posting. Another thread on RHMT does not seem a tragedy and there's really no need to be rude about it!

The video is good for a few laughs, nothing else, they should have kept it locked away.

And this is RHMT video thread no. 10.000.

edurban said:

You know.. not everybody has the time to browse the forum every single day and cannot read ten pages behind before posting. Another thread on RHMT does not seem a tragedy and there's really no need to be rude about it!

There was a thread about this video just 3 threads down when this got posted. So they didn't even have to go past the first page. And the video had already generated multiple threads, so it was more of a joke than anything. I guess a wink has to be placed behind everything these days...:rolleyes:

Oh yeah:wink:

Back
Top Bottom