(red)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rob33 said:
i'm just curious, since I'm kind of a new member here...what exactly and when were the "Good Ol' Days"? And how exactly were they better?

The Good Ol' Days are when Poster X used to post here and now, for whatever reason, hates it.

You know, that kind of nebulous thing where people don't like the way things are now for whatever reason and bemoan the fact that it's not like it used to be.

That's what I meant. Although Sicy seems to have been able to pinpoint an exact time. :wink:

corianderstem said:

The Good Ol' Days are when Poster X used to post here and now, for whatever reason, hates it.

You know, that kind of nebulous thing where people don't like the way things are now for whatever reason and bemoan the fact that it's not like it used to be.

That's what I meant. Although Sicy seems to have been able to pinpoint an exact time. :wink:

I like your time better...

unico said:

okay fair enough. but then what about this thread in particular was colored with the "teenybopperness" you speak of?

This thread? Nothing really, I have realized this thread took the hit of my pissy mood about other threads totally unjustified....partly because I felt like that shirt was a pathetic mockery of something good. However that of course isn't Interference fault.

And when I speak of "teenybopperness" I use it as a term specifying a state of mind more than singling out a certain age group.

Back
Top Bottom