Recent Problems with U2 and their contact info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plot180

The Fly
I don't think I'm alone in feeling that U2 and their related organizations are doing a less than satisfactory job of fan/customer service as of late. Some folks can't get signed up with U2.com at a discount even though they were Prop members in good standing. Some are pissed about the lyrics situation. Some think that for the amount being charged, what U2.com is offering is a rip-off. Some don't like the fact that U2 has set up no option for Prop members who are still owed issues but don't want to join the new fan club.
So, here is a list of contact info for pertinent U2-related organizations. Please try to keep complaints civil (be stern but not rude) and try to keep them on topic. If they see a steady stream of related complaints, rather than a hodge-podge of varrying complaints, they're more likely to respond to those specific problems. And please feel free to add more contact info if you have any.

For Principle Management:

Principle Management
250 W 57th St # 2120
New York, NY 10107
Phone: (212) 765-2330

Principle Management
30 Sir Rogersons Quay
Dublin 2
Ireland
info@numb.ie

For Signatures Network/Fanfire.com:

dfurano@signaturesnet.com Dell Furano - Chief Executive Officer

dhunt@signaturesnet.com Don Hunt -President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer

dbayless@signaturesnet.com Django Bayless - Vice President, Information Systems and Technology

rfish@signaturesnet.com Rick Fish - Senior Vice President, Artist Relations

jguida@signaturesnet.com Jim Guida - Head of Customer Serivce

(Thanks Barbara, if you read this)

Has anyone tried to contact these people? If so, any luck? Because I'm not having any luck at all and I'm VERY frustrated...

With the upcoming holidays, I wouldn't give it much of a chance reaching anyone who can actually help.

Personally, is saving the $20 worth all the anger, frustration, wasted time and negativity?

Save your physical and mental health.

DON'T LET THE B*STARDS GET YOU DOWN....:yes:

Back
Top Bottom