Received U2 ZOO TV LIVE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
smileplease said:
I've got mine. And they've sent me the COmmunication from last year.

Such amateurs.

Actually, they stated on the site & the renewal emails that if you resubscribed, you would get BOTH u2.communication & zoo2live. It was done on purpose.

Gives me a nice Christmas gift for someone else!

So Folks with Communication , there's Milan Vertigo Encore right ? Was it a cd-rom with the video ? Does this play on a DVD ?

PookaMacP said:

Thank God someone else is having delays. I subscribed on the same day as you - 21 November - but haven't received mine either. Left a message with Fanfire yesterday but no sign of them replying. I thought mine might have been lost in the post, but they did say they use ordinary local mail didn't they? There's no one in my house during the day to sign for anything so my worry is that it comes and they don't bother leaving a note.

Let me know if you hear anything, and I'll post here too if Fanfire get back to me.

Got an e-mail from U2.com which said that they'd dispatched the CD last week and that it would be with me within 10-15 working days. Must just have been a delay with the Christmas period.

J_NP said:
Then what was the magic sandc made to receive both ? :hmm:

Gettin bit confused here

I received mine a week ago too - I was just too lazy to post it. ;)

And I also received both.

I think as we transition to the new year, U2.com is sending both CD's as a gift in the event someone joins this year for the first time. This way and new subscriber won't miss out on either CD set.

Of course, this doesn't make sense for those renewing. Eh, I'll take an extra U2.communications CD. :yes:

Got mine last week as well. I received it a week after I resubscribed. I'm a sucker for any official live releases by U2.:shrug:

from nick,

i subscribed on november 21st and have not recieved it yet, i live in illinois, when will it come, by the way does it come in the mail or ground delivery like ups, any info is appreciated

I got the email about this CD, but when I go in to the site I can't see the obvious place to re-subscribe at the reduced rate, only the full price link. Any ideas?

M.

While I appreciate the discs -- and hope there will be more to come each year to come -- I wish the band would take note of how popular these fanclub CDs are and release additional discs throughout the year, perhaps throught the fanclub store.

U2 has so much material archived - demos, live gigs, remixes -- that additional albums of that stuff (which may be too esoteric to sell in the millions) could find a ready audience through the fanclub.

I'd particularly like to see the complete Red Rocks show become available through legal channels on CD. And why not release DVDs through the club store as well, starting with some of the documatries that are posted on the U2.com site?

Again, this stuff might be too esoteric for the average music listener who knows just a few U2 songs, but for the real fans, this stuff would be a welcome gift.

from nick,

finally got mine today, only the zoo tv cds no communication, is it me or is the sound really not that great, i guess for this show it is the best, but i still think the dublin bootlegs sound better, does anyone else think this as well, also what is the deal with tryin' to throw you arms fading out in the end, it totally ruined the song and really was the reason i wanted the cds in the first place, does it do this on the dvd as well, i only have the single disc version of zoo tv dvd, i mean for this one show it may have the best sound, but give me dublin anyday, they should have give that show out instead of sydney, it just seems with these releases there is always something to complain about, happy holidays

from nick,

by the way, claude, i totally agree with you, it would be great if they released a live show or two every year, i know i would still complain, but it would be awesome to have a full joshua tree, or lovetown show on cd

ascender_RS said:
I got the email about this CD, but when I go in to the site I can't see the obvious place to re-subscribe at the reduced rate, only the full price link. Any ideas?

M.

It should have a link to resubscribe in that red "Hello Hello" box.

got my zootv cd's a week ago but no communication cd again, i got that cd a year ago... maybe they fixed the sending of communication cd again to those that already had it...

Well, i;ve been following this discussion overhere with some interest. I resubscribed at the end of November but still haven't received the ZOO2LIVE Cd's. I live in the Netherlands so that shouldn't be a problem, got my Communication CD a year ago without any problems. Problem is that the bastards at fanfire won't even reply to my e-mails.

Is anyone else having these problems with Fanfire or U2.com, especially people from Europe ot the Netherlands?

Rob

rsdegeest said:
Well, i;ve been following this discussion overhere with some interest. I resubscribed at the end of November but still haven't received the ZOO2LIVE Cd's. I live in the Netherlands so that shouldn't be a problem, got my Communication CD a year ago without any problems. Problem is that the bastards at fanfire won't even reply to my e-mails.

Is anyone else having these problems with Fanfire or U2.com, especially people from Europe ot the Netherlands?

Rob
Same here, also from the netherlands, also resubscribed at the end of november/ beginning december and still havent recieved my cd's.

well I don't know what's wrong with those people at Fanfire (eikels...) but I am really getting pissed for them not replying to my very polite e-mails in which I asked about the shipment of my CD's. They somehow refuse to answer...

Does anyone know how to get into contact with them and with a reply to my question about my orders. Any Europeans who didin't get their stuff yet...or people that actually did get it in Europe?

It seems more people in The Netherlands didn't get their CD's so far. It would be nice if they communicated about that...

Back
Top Bottom