Real video of 'Elevation' in Boston!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
Get it here: http://www.u2france.com/mp.shtml

I thought the whole beginning w/ the black and white slow motion stuff was cool. Same w/ the glasses cam. Now I'm confused, is this what it's going to be like on the dvd???

------------------
"All right I'll eat your- eat your shorts?!!"

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

ARGHHH! I want to see Elevation again!!!!!!!

That was unreal, I need this DVD or Im gonna shrivel up into teeny pieces of PES that needs to be chiselled off the floor with a screwdriver!

I dont even own a DVD player!

U2 why can't you come to Australia?!?!!?!!?!?!!?!!?!?!

Dognammit freakin funky moans of pain and self pity!!!!

IM BEGGING Bono, Edge Larry, Adamn PLEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE come to Australia....

I cant take anymore!!!

*ZA falls to the floor like a water bomb hits the pavement missing an old granny's head.......in agony never to recover again*

------------------
"I'm a brat and I know everything"

some inside scoop from shaun, this is the same clip of elevation they aired at the nba halftime show the video angles were different(bono cam).but love the intro and the show.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Originally posted by mocool12:
Get it here: http://www.u2france.com/mp.shtml

I thought the whole beginning w/ the black and white slow motion stuff was cool. Same w/ the glasses cam. Now I'm confused, is this what it's going to be like on the dvd???

That is what they showed on the TV-version of the show that was broadcast here two weeks ago. So it will probably be on the DVD as well. Very cool to follow them up onstage from the view of Bono?s eyes. I belive that clip is taken from the Tv-version, looks exactly the same.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

sUweeet!...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
That is what they showed on the TV-version of the show that was broadcast here two weeks ago. So it will probably be on the DVD as well. Very cool to follow them up onstage from the view of Bono?s eyes. I belive that clip is taken from the Tv-version, looks exactly the same.

Ah, cool- I didn't know that, thanks!
You too shaun!
Can't wait for the dvd...

Back
Top Bottom