Rattle and Hum pre-release video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some shots witch aren't on the DVD. I hope they will release it as a remastered or directors cut DVD. Would be cool to see some new stuff from this beautiful film crew back then.

I love the version of Still Haven't Found with the choir in the church - I actually prefer that version to the live version on the album.

Wowsers - that was fun :up::up::up:
Had me speeding down memory lane
The excitement of waiting outside the valhalla (beautiful old style theatre in sydney, now sadly gone) with hundreds of other :hyper: fans and the absolute rush of adrenalin as the lights went down and the show began :love:. . . thanks so much for posting - I know what I'll be watching when the kids are safely tucked in tonight :D

God bobo had an amazing voice in the late 80s. fuck i miss old u2.

He DID have a very powerful voice, but I think he misused it by shouting so much and it helped destroy it. I do miss the falsetto of the Achtung Baby era, though.

they should have included that color version of ISHFWILF in the movie instead of the rehearsal version with the choir.

If you get a chance to get hold of the bootleg dvd "Rattle and Hum Rough Cut" it has that version (from Tempe) along with Mothers of the Disappeared and other goodies.

Back
Top Bottom