Rattle and Hum DVD only 5 bucks at WalMart!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I found one today at mine, the Marcus Vick Walmart by the McDonald's he pulled the gun at.

I had a VHS that somebody borrowed and never returned. So I bought it! This is a good deal, I hope all Walmarts have them. They were at the front of the store in a display with other movies labeled "hot."

I think this (what I'm about to say) was brought up a few months ago, but R&H having a massive price drop at retail is a good sign. Well, potentially. When a DVD has such a price drop, it usually means a new version is coming out.

Wouldn't it be amazing if we got Rattle & Hum: Awesome Ass Kick Edition?

Disc 1: The Movie (5.1, anamorphic widescreen, etc.)
Disc 2: The Bootleg (900 hours of outtakes, presented in a digitally restored, editted and mixed format for the first time!)

:drool:

if you're a u2 fan and dont have this, GET IT!!!

the movie has some "what the hell were you thinking" parts, but the performances are great.

pacemaker said:
I think this (what I'm about to say) was brought up a few months ago, but R&H having a massive price drop at retail is a good sign. Well, potentially. When a DVD has such a price drop, it usually means a new version is coming out.

Wouldn't it be amazing if we got Rattle & Hum: Awesome Ass Kick Edition?

Disc 1: The Movie (5.1, anamorphic widescreen, etc.)
Disc 2: The Bootleg (900 hours of outtakes, presented in a digitally restored, editted and mixed format for the first time!)

:drool:

Oh god that would be sweet. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I've rented and watched it before. But if it's on sale for 5 bucks, then Hell Yes!!!... I'm getting it!!! :rockon: :combust:

THANKS FOR TELLING MEE!! ^______^ I WENT TO WALMART and it was there!! and there was soooo many of them!! i wanted to buy them ALL and give them out to EVERYONE I know! =) hahhah omg, yay so happy. <3<33

tuwie said:
THANKS FOR TELLING MEE!! ^______^ I WENT TO WALMART and it was there!! and there was soooo many of them!! i wanted to buy them ALL and give them out to EVERYONE I know! =) hahhah omg, yay so happy. <3<33

:lmao: that's such a great post! It's full of your cute weird looking smileys!

Zootlesque said:
esp. for Exit... if I'm not mistaken, and Fuck the Revolution! :rockon:

seriously :rockon:

I can believe he snippets Gloria at the end of Exit, odd placement, lol. And my brother will be happy, he gets this mischievious little look on his face when bono says fuck the revolution. :cute:

I rented it once but if it's 5 bucks at wal-mart, i am so buying it. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

:lmao: that's such a great post! It's full of your cute weird looking smileys!
lol thanks. i'm just really happy.
like i said before i haven't fully converted to the premade smileys yet, but someday. someday ;]

Sorry, you'll got one better:wink:

FYE stores Rattle Hum DVD bought on the 15th for 5.99 came with $5.00 rebate valid until the end of Feb.

Rattle & Hum for .99 freakin cents!:shocked:

JCOSTER said:
Sorry, you'll got one better:wink:

FYE stores Rattle Hum DVD bought on the 15th for 5.99 came with $5.00 rebate valid until the end of Feb.

Rattle & Hum for .99 freakin cents!:shocked:

Holy crap, what are they trying to do?

I just bought it on UMD about a month ago for 16 bucks :(...That's cool I wanted an excuse to get the dvd too !!

Unrelated really, but I got it in great condition on vinyl today for 10 bucks. :drool:

tuwie said:
THANKS FOR TELLING MEE!! ^______^ I WENT TO WALMART and it was there!!

Good! I'm so glad you got one! :hug: :happy:

and there was soooo many of them!! i wanted to buy them ALL and give them out to EVERYONE I know! =) hahhah omg, yay so happy. <3<33

That's what I thought too, I saw them all and thought how I'd like to buy them all up and send them to everybody here! But I'm too poor! :grumpy: So I just had to tell you all and hope you scored on your own.

Wow...I've got some mad crazy skillz...I walked into Wal-mart, scooped up the dvd and walked to the checkout all in one fluid motion.....but for how cool that was, I did something really nerdy...I couldn't help myself, I said to the cashier, "I saw that the DVD was five dollars on their messageboard :geek:"...she just inda smiled and said "realy? that's nice."

I quickly left...

And I'm now currently watching it for the first time in a while and I must say,

Desire portion = EBTTRT's daddy.

oh one more thing...Hawkmoon's not in the movie?....I mean I'm not amazingly upset I just coulda swore it was.

I was also kind of sad that Hawkmoon and God Part II wasn't in the movie.... but oh man is that Exit :drool: :drool: !!!

Queen Bee said:
It's going to be re-released in the new HD-DVD format later this year.
that just means that it's going to be clearer on the screen, right?
are they adding any new content?! ;] ;]

LOL i walked in, scooped it up, and bought it in one fluid motion too! =) yay.

Back
Top Bottom