Rattle and Hum DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedge111

Refugee
So why isn't there a special edition of this dvd yet? I just subscribed to U2.com and just saw the video for One Tree Hill. It sucks that this wasn't included on the original RH dvd. There are so many outakes and unreleased scenes, and i want them, and i know i'm not alone. Plus I would love to hear the movie in DTS, 5.1 surround just dosen't cut it anymore!
:banghead:

marshall faulk said:
U2log had a story about it on Jan 13th.

Thanks i checked it out. Sounds like there will still be nothing new in the way of extra features, or added footage :|

Wasn't there different types of trailers used to promote the movie, more than the "ONE" that is just featured on the DVD? I could have swore seeing a few trailers for the movie when I was 11, but I can't really remember.

isabelle_guns said:
i still need to see that movie

Yes you do. Make time. There are moments here that will stagger you. WHOTTA MOVIE!

Love MLK? How about "Sunday Blooody Sunday" I know you do. Wait til you catch these gems on Rattle and Hum.

Last edited:
mculver said:
:drool:

Hey edge111, how was the One Tree Hill video? I have never seen it!

Its very cool, same video that's on the Best of 80-90 Vhs tape. Its concert performance from the Sun Devil Stadium show in Rattle and Hum. At the start Bono says "for Greg Carroll, this is One Tree Hill". Its an awesome live performance!!!

Back
Top Bottom