Rate the Song: Where Did It All Go Wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WDIAGW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
We're really moving along! Today, let's begin voting on 90s non-album tracks. The following tracks shall be included:

Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle of Milk/Korova 1
Lady with the Spinning Head
Salomé
Where Did It All Go Wrong?
Slow Dancing
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Viva Davidoff
Holy Joe
North and South of the River
I'm Not Your Baby
Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad
Sweetest Thing (new version)
Blow Your House Down
Heaven And Hell
Oh Berlin
Near The Island
Down All The Days
Everybody Loves A Winner

This round will have the first six songs, Alex Descends through Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.

Please rate Where Did It All Go Wrong? on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Upbeat, twangy guitar, lots of drum noise in the intro, solid beat later. Though the vocals are typical Bongolese, I really enjoy the melody on this one. Shame it wasn't finished into a 'real' vocal track.

WTF is that part in the middle where U2 suddenly tries to become Boston?

Also, "Where Did It All Go Wrong?" would be a more fitting name for this sub-forum over EYKIW.

Meh. I like it, but it's not really that spectacular. Love the different riffs throughout the song, Bono was all-out Bongolese. :wink: Good melody. 6.

Back
Top Bottom