Rate The Song: Touch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Touch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Now begins the difficult struggle of this contest: when we rate non-album songs. Today we will rate the first seven of the thirteen non-album songs from before Boy to the War era. The whole list of thirteen is:

11 O'Clock Tick Tock
Touch
Speed Of Life
Saturday Night
Things To Make And Do
Boy/Girl
Another Day
A Celebration
J. Swallo
Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girl
Endless Deep
Angels Too Tied To The Ground
Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop)

Please rate Touch on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Had to go back and listen to this one, as I couldn't even remember it. It's a surprisingly decent song, with some cool muscular riffage.

Lyrics are mildly creepy.

at first i was going to smack you for doing this in every thread, but the fact that you used the performance from the smothers brothers makes it okay.

There's a legit connection there...The Fly wore Morrison's leather trousers. Not look alikes. The actual trousers worn by 60's Rock icon Jim Morrison, lead singer of Los Angeles based quartet "The Doors." (Though I understand Bono had to have them taken out a bit).

'Trevor' or 'Touch', (with minor differences) and general weirdness, it's a pretty decent song for one of such poor quality. 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom