Rate the Song: Slug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slug

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Let's move on forward to rating the first half of Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1.

Please rate Slug on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Another 10(don't worry, after Passengers those 10s will start drying up!).
One of the most unusual songs U2 have ever done, but everything about it is great.
There is a real aching beauty to this.

Not as good as YBR or MS but still one of the highlights of Passengers. Much like the rest of Passengers, this song shines because of its understated beauty. 8

I consider this one slightly overrated in the sense that it isn't as wonderful as a few more overlooked tracks on this album (it's very repetitive and doesn't really build to a crescendo of any kind), but I love the lyrics and beat and I find it very hypnotic. 8.

It's funny how the Passengers songs get a lot less votes than the other ones, even on a U2 forum.

I had never listened to Slug before, but wow...better than expected. Very dreamy track, Bono's vocals are great as well. 7.

prbiker15 said:
I had never listened to Slug before, but wow...better than expected. Very dreamy track, Bono's vocals are great as well. 7.

From one human to another, for the sake of humanity, listen to the entire Passengers album now!

It's probably still one of my least favourite U2 albums but I do like it a great deal though. I just have to be in the mood for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom