Rate the Song Series: Your Blue Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Your Blue Room

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many reasons why this song is worthy of a 10, but quite simply, it's just fucking bliss.

Ten.

My only regret is that I had but ten points to assign to this song. It is incredible in every way, and I still can't believe I got to see it live in October. :drool:

I hate to break it to you boys but this is not better than WOWY, One or Bad.

It's on par with all of these for me... probably slightly below Bad, but neck and neck with the other two.

Ten... million. I firmly believe the basslines for this song, If You Wear that Velvet Dress and Cedars of Lebanon all come from a jar of ideas Adam has marked 'Pure Sex'. It still pisses me off to think that they played this at the second Boston show this tour, but not the first, which I was at.

9. Almost flawless in every way, and just barely misses out on a 10. Respect to U2 for playing it on the 360 Tour, brilliant stuff. Adam's 30-second vocal is delightful.

:drool:

I feel this is getting a tad inflated for obscurity's sake and because of its recent live debut.

Excellent song, great vocals, cool atmosphere, but emotionally and compositionally better than most of U2's songs? Not to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom