Rate the Song Series: Twilight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Twilight (Not the movie/book!)

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 8 18.2%

Votes: 11 25.0%

Votes: 12 27.3%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
So the first round went well with I Will Follow getting 52 votes and getting itself a score of 7.48 and making it our new number 1! :lol:. Boy/Girl faired less well on both counts with just 32 votes giving it a score of 4.41 which is enough to make it the second best U2 song ever! (for now).

Interference's Top U2 Songs
1 I Will Follow 7.48
2 Boy/Girl 4.41

So this round we're running three polls which will last a day each due to the large number of Boy era tracks. What's still to come in the Boy round is

Twilight
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
Out Of Control
Stories For Boys
The Ocean
A Day Without Me
Another Time, Another Place
The Electric Co.
Shadows And Tall Trees
Another Day
11 O'clock Tick Tock
Touch
Things To Make And Do
Speed Of Life
Saturday Night
The Fool
Street Mission
Cartoon World (Live)
Twilight (Demo Version)
Inside Out
Jack In A Box
Trevor
Tonight
False Prophet
Alone In The Light
Silver Lining
The Dream Is Over
Speed of Life (With Lyrics)
Lost on a Silent Planet

9 from me, probably the best moment on all of Boy. Good lyrics, great groove with the bass and drums and I love Edge's solo a lot

5. i think people are going to rate Boy too high because it's the first of the polls. i guess if you really feel that this song is an 8 or a 9, then i won't argue, but with 10 being the highest rating, i don't know that this song is indeed worthy of that high of a ranking.

5. i think people are going to rate Boy too high because it's the first of the polls. i guess if you really feel that this song is an 8 or a 9, then i won't argue, but with 10 being the highest rating, i don't know that this song is indeed worthy of that high of a ranking.

I really do honestly love Twilight, seriously it's in my top 50 no competition. 3rd best song the band made before TUF

The studio version is a solid 7, but the live version I'd give a 9. It was always pretty special when performed live.

This song's an easy 10 for me. I rank Boy as U2's third best album, and although I usually rank TEC as its best song, some days I'm tempted to say Twilight is. Amazing song, don't know how it became this awesome after that demo version!

Somebody voted zero?

That's a fail of spectacular proportions.

Terrific song, but only a 7, because there are many other songs on this album that are better, and I gave Another Day an 8, which I prefer overall.

8. great song, very interesting subject matter, great guitar lines, overall creepy feel, love this song.

No, no, it went through eventually. :laugh:

Anyone giving this less than a 6 has no taste in anything and should have their mouse taken away.

i gave it a 5 and plan on keeping my mouse. once again, i think people are rating this song too high.....or maybe every song will be rated 8 and 9. i'm trying to keep a wide scale. i personally would rate a song like Bad a 10, maybe RTSS a 9, Mofo an 8. personally, Twilight doesn't compare to either of those songs....though when An Cat Dubh poll comes out, expect a high rating.

Back
Top Bottom