Rate the Song Series: She's a Mystery to Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate She's a Mystery to Me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always felt the 30 December 1989, Dublin performance (i.e. its live debut) is the definitive version of this song. On that basis alone, ten.

Other versions are probably more like an eight.

Eight. Great song, although the only version I'd even listen to is the one Ax mentioned.

How can a song they never released be "over-rated"?

I doubt she meant professional ratings. She likely just meant 'overrated by people in general who rave about the song'.

People like, oh, the people in this thread.

Given that the purpose of these threads is to provide our ratings for the songs, I don't think a comment on whether a song is underrated or overrated is out of context, at all.

I've always felt the 30 December 1989, Dublin performance (i.e. its live debut) is the definitive version of this song. On that basis alone, ten.

Other versions are probably more like an eight.
Couldn't say it any better:up:

I doubt she meant professional ratings. She likely just meant 'overrated by people in general who rave about the song'.

People like, oh, the people in this thread.

Given that the purpose of these threads is to provide our ratings for the songs, I don't think a comment on whether a song is underrated or overrated is out of context, at all.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Would appreciate it if GVox wouldn't put words in my mouth. Incidentally, Martha, I didn't say/think your comment was "out of context" (whatever that means); it's obviously on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom