Rate the Song Series: One Tree Hill (with poll)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate One Tree Hill

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just what is it that makes the 26th so good? the rare excellent sound quality lovetown boot? the unique guitar solo? bono's wailing at the end?

for me it's gotta be the guitar solo :rockon::drool:

i always wonder why Edge only played the solo like that 1 time only. maybe he has pissed off or something that night and just let loose.

^ What Axver said.

If this song doesn't win it all, Interference, I quit you.

Oddly enough, one of U2's best live moments happens to also include a big screw up by Adam and Larry at the start of the song...and STILL ends up being pure magic. :up:

One of U2's best songs ever. Period. Oh, and that live performance was pretty kick-ass by the way.

^ What Axver said.

If this song doesn't win it all, Interference, I quit you.

The Point Depot version gets a five billion, but musically, it usually it doesn't hit me as hard as a bunch of other tracks. Lyrically, it also suffers from lack of direction, clichéd metaphors and rain. Still a good song, though.

How the hell did i miss the vote on this one? this is just about my all time fave u2 song. I would have scored it a 10 without a doubt:sad:

Can I get you to retro-add my votes on songs from Boy and October, then? :angry:

:wink:

(j/k, OTH deserves his 10 ;))

Technically I would except that requires me to dig back up the thread and redo the votes

But seriously if anyone ever wants to vote on the round you just missed feel free, I don't delete the results of it from excel until the current round is finished so One Tree Hill and Wave of Sorrow are technically not closed if someone wants to make a vote

this is one of those songs that i really like, but in no way do i consider it a favorite. it barely cracks my top 50.

i would have given it a 7 but it seems the voting is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom