Rate the Song Series:I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate: I Still Haven't Found

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
So this round we'll be voting on Still Haven't Found and Race Against Time, the polls will be open for one day and you can vote based on whatever you want

I gave it a 10!

Not better than Streets (at least not when Streets is performed live), but definately top 5 for me. Here in Sweden this is by far their most known and beloved song. One was a contestant for that award here in Sweden as well, but since a few years ago when people mention it, people go "Mary J Blige, right?". :doh:

10. Inexplicably underrated. Incredible lyrics and vocal performance from Bono, and Edge really does seem to be from another planet on this one. It's magical, corny as that sounds.

I used to think this was a bit overrated, I fell in love with it on this tour. 9 for me.

People who are rating this song anything less than a 10, here's the song again in case you've forgotten how amazing it is.

YouTube - U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

One of their best intros ever! The song just screams Quintessential U2 in every way. Fantastic vocals and the band look happy and playful in a colourful stylish video. This song simply came alive on the remastered Joshua Tree for me. :heart:

3. Not down-rating, I'm genuinely totally bored by this song. There's no depth to it, once you've sung along to it a few times there's nothing left and no reason to keep listening. As hollow as Vertigo.

3. Not down-rating, I'm genuinely totally bored by this song. There's no depth to it, once you've sung along to it a few times there's nothing left and no reason to keep listening. As hollow as Vertigo.

Ooh, that reminds me, I can't wait to give Trip a murderously low rating. :love:

i gave it a 8, but i tossed between that and a 9 for some time. the chorus is amazing.

i have climbed highest mountain
i have run through the fiels

always annoyed me.

also does anyone else hear what sounds like a sunday bloody sunday riff in the background at the very end of the song? or has that always been just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom