Rate the Song Series: Heartland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Heartland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I've been waiting for this day. My vote? A big, fat, proud zero. My absolute least-favorite U2 album track. :down:

And considering I'll probably be banned now, it's been nice knowing you all. :wink:

What the hell people? There's agreeing to disagree, and then there's questioning of sanity, if you picked any one thing to question the merit of this song, I'd let you have your say, but there's one thing you can't question and that's the emotion behind this song, simply stunning.

10. :heart:

Wow, what a song. Lifts Rattle & Hum from being a * star bomb of an album to a *** star album. The grace it saves is quite staggering.

Like all the Rattle & Hum studio cuts and B-sides (with the possible exceptions of 'When Love Comes to Town' and 'Room at the Heartbreak Hotel', which are both still rather good), "Heartland" is great. A stunning composition, and soulful, straining vocal that hits heavy every time. This is what great art is about -- experiencing something powerful, and expressing that experience in one's art (not intellectualizing it and reducing it to soundbites, ala "Stand Up Comedy").

9, only because the awesomeness of the next song cant be matched.

cant wait for next one. it will take me about .000000000000001 seconds to give that one a 10. :hyper::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom