Rate the Song Series: Acrobat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Acrobat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10. I contemplated giving it a 9, but what the heck, lets just go the whole way. It's, it's ... just an amazing song. Every band member puts in a very memorable performance. :up:

It's kinda hard to put this at no.2 of greatest U2 songs ever, but The Fly, mostly thanks to its live versions, beats it only for a decimal point in my list. Nevertheless, this has arguably Larry Mullen's greatest studio performance, a breathtaking emotional chorus and a guitar solo that is out of this world.

I would give this one a 100, but 10 will have to do.

Oh yeah, play it live already. If you did it with Your Blue Room, rehearsed Drowning Man dozens of times, you can try this one as well.

It's kinda hard to put this at no.2 of greatest U2 songs ever, but The Fly, mostly thanks to its live versions, beats it only for a decimal point in my list. Nevertheless, this has arguably Larry Mullen's greatest studio performance, a breathtaking emotional chorus and a guitar solo that is out of this world.

I would give this one a 100, but 10 will have to do.

Oh yeah, play it live already. If you did it with Your Blue Room, rehearsed Drowning Man dozens of times, you can try this one as well.

yep. this is also one of the most fun songs to play guitar to.

Easy 10. Only song from Achtung to crack my top ten U2 songs.

One of the weaker songs on the band's most consistent album ever, but still easily a 9.

I thought more people disliked this song. Are they skeerd or something?

Everything about this song is perfect. They have tried to do brooding pieces like this since; Dirty Day, When I look at the world etc, but nothing has come close to Acrobat.

10. gets full marks for the energy, the darkness, the brooding, the menacing, the delivery.

sicy,

0,,6998523,00.jpg

please explain?

Back
Top Bottom