Rate The Song: Seconds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seconds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Today we shall begin rating War! We're moving along fairly quickly in this Rate The Song Series.

Please rate Seconds on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Gonna go with a 6. Great song, fun chorus, but sometimes I feel like it just doesn't fit War, and often feels like something vital is missing from it.

I love this song. I wouldn't give it the highest score, but I'll give it an '8'. (Edge's vocals on the first couple of verses sound uncannily like Bono.)

Hmmm...give it a 5 from my perspective. Always sort of annoyed me as it never flowed well with the rest of the record. Not that I'm anyone's expert...

Love this song. I agree on the idea that it is dated - lyrics for example, but the music just sounds really cool. It doesn't sound like the typical U2, but you can still tell it's them. It gets an 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom