Rate the Song: Acrobat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Holy Grail of Live U2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha! I knew it!

I know how you statistics types are. Damn liars...just like Bono. :)

I'm also currently engineering a formula by which to rank these songs that I think will be better than the commonly-accepted mean formula. It goes something like this:

giflatex.gif

Where m is the mean assigned by Interference's rankings and d is what rank I think each song should get. The bigger d is, the smaller the number, so it is ranked such that bigger numbers get higher ranks. Is this acceptable?

I'm also currently engineering a formula by which to rank these songs that I think will be better than the commonly-accepted mean formula. It goes something like this:

giflatex.gif

Where m is the mean assigned by Interference's rankings and d is what rank I think each song should get. The bigger d is, the smaller the number, so it is ranked such that bigger numbers get higher ranks. Is this acceptable?

I was thinking something more along the lines of this:

d6277d505b4cfe7e9746256b8f65e717.png

Greatest gif ever.
Yes. That's genius...sheer genius.

Um, as for "Acrobat", it's typically great U2 of their classic period (but not a frickin' classic or anything -- one of the 3 or 4 songs that Interference goes apeshit over for no discernible reason). I like the drumming on it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom