Rate the Song: A Man and a Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMAAW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Now let's move onto the second round of voting for Hutdab.

Please rate A Man and a Woman on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

This is a great song. I used to listen to it alot, then I kinda forgot about it and the they played it at that Clinton gig and now it's back in rotation. U2 should do more like this.

Have never been able to get into this, i like it when a band try something different, like the occasional glimmer of a good lyric (bit about love catching you by the heel etc) and vocal but personally i find this dire.

Should have given this one to Simply Red

I give it 2 for a glimmer, wonder if i might like it in years to come as i have with other u2 songs? I doubt it but who knows?

I like the song, but loved the way they performed it at the Clinton Foundation thing. Based on that, I give it an 8.

Never minded this one, and maybe one of the more consistent tracks off HTDAAB for me in the seven years since it came out. 7.

Ehhhhhhh.

That one part with the falsetto doubling the vocal is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard in a U2 song.

I love that part with the falsetto.

I use dto hate this song but I love it now. One of the few songs on HTDAAB that I actually like.

I prefer the acoustic version. U2's heading into Sting's territory here. But i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom