Rate the Bullet the Blue Skies!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Do it now, bitches

Joshua Tree/Lovetown: 8/10
ZooTV: 10/10
Popmart: 6/10
Elevation: 9/10
Vertigo: 4/10

JT/Lovetown: 7/10
Popmart: 8/10
Elevation: 9/10
Vertigo: 6/10

Joshua Tree/Lovetown: 10/10
Popmart: 10/10
Elevation: 10/10
Vertigo: 6/10

:)

JT/Lovetown- 7
Zoo TV- 10
Popmart- 8
Elevation- 10
Vertigo- 8

(I thought the solo on the Vertigo tour brought down to blusey kinda brought back the creepiness, and the hands that built america snippet was haunting and real, especially with the events at the times, I gave JT a 7 because it sounded too much like the album version)

I liked the funked out PM version the best.

The America snippet from back then was pretty chilling back then, just like THTBA and Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets on Vertigo.

I like them all. But I'd rate the JT version the lowest since that is where Bono's "kermit the frog" voice of that era is most evident and almost 20 years on I have to say it sounds ridiculous.

JT/Lovetown - 7/10
ZooTV - 9/10
Popmart - One bazillion/10
Elevation/Vertigo - 8/10

I love Popmart BTBS. It's completely rocked-out and plays up the fact that the riff is pretty damned funky. Awesome stuff. And I know that the more recent versions on the Vertigo tour don't get a whole lot of love, but I think they're great. Like europop mentioned, the solo is very bluesy and the song is more about atmosphere than anything else. I was blown away by the song when I saw them in 2005.

Allanah said:
JT/Lovetown - 7/10
ZooTV - 9/10
Popmart - One bazillion/10
Elevation/Vertigo - 8/10

I love Popmart BTBS. It's completely rocked-out and plays up the fact that the riff is pretty damned funky. Awesome stuff. And I know that the more recent versions on the Vertigo tour don't get a whole lot of love, but I think they're great. Like europop mentioned, the solo is very bluesy and the song is more about atmosphere than anything else. I was blown away by the song when I saw them in 2005.
I just love Bono singing "la la la la la Americaaa" before the "rap":drool:

Joshua Tree/Lovetown: 1/10
ZooTV: 1/10
Popmart: 1/10
Elevation: 1/10
Vertigo: 1/10

there you go, bitches!!111!!!1!!!1 :up: :rockon:

oh i forgot:

any attempt at playing bullet on next tour: -10000000000/10.

Wow, 2 pages...all wrong :(

JT/Lovetown - 9.5/10 Nice & fresh, good raps, raw.

ZooTV - 10/10 Totally kicked ass, check out 1993-08-12 & others.

Popmart - 6/10 Starting to get that stale, "going through the motions" feel to it, a la WoWY. And that "la la la" bit sounds girly.

Elevation - 8/10 At least for the first leg, Hartford, Boston. Kind of went back to ordinary later in the tour though, too bad.

Vertigo - 1/10 Seriously, yawn. Slow, quiet. Boring solo. No rap. Snippets put me to sleep. I'd rather they dropped it & let Bono add 6 extra minutes to the "One" speech, seriously.

JT/Lovetown - 9/10
Zoo - 10/10
Popmart - 7/10
Elevation 1st leg only - 9/10
Vertigo - 9/10

Really, I play the live B-side off the Stay single constantly. Best Performance Ever!

JT/Lovetown: 5/10 (a bit bland)
ZOOTV: 7/10 (quite good)
Popmart: 8/10
Elevation: 7/10 (too generic)
Vertigo: 9/10

I'm the only one at this board who prefers the Vertigo version, I think :p

Back
Top Bottom