Rare U2 video footage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Jara's Song:
Nothing more rare than U2 "Outside Its America" shown on MTV just once in 1987 pre-Rattle and Hum footage of U2 in New Mexico, Arizona and Las Vegas. Had the video for Spanish Eyes, filmed in El Paso, where I lived at the time. Shows Bono buyin a cowboy hat and Edge & Larry picking out funky cowboy boots. There's also the impromptu "Enchilada Song" that Bono sings on the Plane. Of course I have a copy of it!

eek.gif
EL PASO?? EL PASO??
eek.gif

How on heavenly earth is it possible that I?ve been a U2 fan for YEARS and grew up in EL PASO and DIDN'T know about this video??

Jara's Song, there must be some special El Paso Only Secret Password that if I say it will convince you to send me a copy of this video.

**thinks - what could the password be?**

Cielo Vista Mall ?

Western Playland ?

The Star on the Mountain ?

Go Miners ?

Hueco Tanks ?

Wait, I?ve got it, it must be...

Chico?s Tacos ? A Double Order with Extra Cheese

Seriously, e-mail Jara. likeo2@usa.net

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 10-02-2001).]

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
The two strangest ones I think I have ever seen were:

* When Love Comes To Town from Zoo TV American indoor leg (by the looks of it), which was on VH1 in the UK the other week

Is that the one where Bono is groaning and moaning like Elvis, The Edge is rolling his hips and shaking his shoulders and singing the last verse, Larry is hitting the drums like a Duracell bunny and Adam is just being there?

------------------

u2_anim.gif

Hey Blue Room, I think I have those same 3 tapes of Rattle & Hum outtakes. I know what you mean about the Bono in a Limo to the Emergency Room scene, I kinda felt a little weird watching it (yet so hard to look away). Best part for me is the entire Free San Francisco concert they played at Justin Herman Plaza in downtown SF (even if the quality is kind of crappy) -- I was there and it was so cool to see it again after all those years (especially since I wished there was more of it in the actual movie).

Certainly it's not rare around here (and I don't know if it's consider rare abroad) but I have my precious Popmart from S?o Paulo, Jan 31st 1998, the concert was aired live by MTV, what a show, what a night, what a band, LOL
wink.gif

I would have to agree with you follower. The Sao Paulo and Santiago Popmart broadcasts are better than the Mexico City Popmart broadcast IMO.

Originally posted by Blue Room:
I would have to agree with you follower. The Sao Paulo and Santiago Popmart broadcasts are better than the Mexico City Popmart broadcast IMO.

Well Blue Room, if you say so...you are da man, LOL.
JK, I wouldn?t dare say that, I would be accused of being too biased
wink.gif
And of course I am, LOL
Never saw the Santiago one though.

Back
Top Bottom