Radio1 Show Overflow Thread :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn thing won't connect for me...says error, oh well at least someone's taping it.....I just listened to the jo whily show that was recordfed earlier today though..damn.

I guess i'll just wait for the album!

beau2ifulday said:
Bono doesn't live in Dublin, does he?

He does Killarney, Killaney i knew it was somewhere like that............ it's in Dublin anyway

i bet this is crazy for the band, all that time theyve spent in there on their own and now its full of people broadcasting to the world!!!!

I just reserved my ipod. i have to pick it up tonight....I'm gonna be so poor. I might buy the Live Aid Concert DVD and the new Collective Soul album, 'Youth', is out today too!

The only thing that makes this tolerable is the knowledge U2 will be on soon.

He won't tell us what they're going to play. I guess it will be fun for it to be a surprise...

ADecentMelody said:
Just wanna mention, it's fun listening with you guys... :up:

it is awesome that we can all share our excitement like this, even though we're thousands of miles away from each other :)

communal u2 listening parties are always fun - and unlike other times we actually will be hearing u2 today/tonight:)

beau2ifulday said:

it is awesome that we can all share our excitement like this, even though we're thousands of miles away from each other :)

it's you guys the prospect of u2 playing live that is keeping me on the radio, otherwise i wouldn't be listening to this
THANKS FOR YOUR COMPANY

Gawd, it's still prolly a half hour before they play anything (probably will have a chat first), this is excruciating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom