R&R HOF live footage on CNN Showbiz tonight NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beLIEve

Refugee
CNN Showbiz is now on 7:00 PM est and showing live footage of RnR HOF for the next hour

CNN Headline News Channel. They are not 100% showing the induction, but they do cut away to the red carpet and have interviews with Bono coming up and kicked the show off with a great U2 tribute.

Kariann said:
I just happened upon this thread and flipped over to CNN Headline News and saw the last maybe 2 words Bono said. I checked my guide and Showbiz Tonight replays here at 10pm and Midnight EST.
You're holding out on me! :wink:

Thanks, I'll be setting my VCR! :D

VertigoGal said:
12 tonight? Thank god...my dad should be in bed by then!

*still hiding her U2 obsession/likely to be embarrassed by Bono's no-doubt pimped-out getup*:wink: lol

Nah. The interview was from the Saks event. He looked very nice. Ali was with him. :)

I just saw it. They interviewed B.B. King and he said U2 are like angels walking on earth. That's so sweet! Only B.B. King could say something like that and not have it sound cornball. :heart:

Kariann said:
I just happened upon this thread and flipped over to CNN Headline News and saw the last maybe 2 words Bono said. I checked my guide and Showbiz Tonight replays here at 10pm and Midnight EST.

Many many thanks for letting us know!

God, I hope they put this stuff up on iTunes.

Can you imagine a Bruce/U2 tour? I don't think the audience could handle it with the E-Street band, though, it'd be like 5-6 total hours of intense rocking. But Bruce doing an acoustic set and U2 doing a regular set, maybe alternating on different nights as headliners. :faint:

can you imagine trying to get tickets to something like that? holy crap. insanity. :ohmy:

UnforgettableLemon said:
God, I hope they put this stuff up on iTunes.

So do I - though in lossless, damnit! Though I bet that ISHFWILF and at least one of the other three songs will be used as b-sides for future singles.

And hopefully full proshot footage leaks soon.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Can you imagine a Bruce/U2 tour? I don't think the audience could handle it with the E-Street band, though, it'd be like 5-6 total hours of intense rocking. But Bruce doing an acoustic set and U2 doing a regular set, maybe alternating on different nights as headliners. :faint:

Absolute Heaven! :rockon: But the ticket insanity would be pure hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom