QUICK seating/tickets question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
I'm about to buy some section 234 seats. They cost 130 dollars. Are these GC's? I remember buying some NJ ones in June in like 233 and were 80 bucks. Whats the deal? Are these better than th NJ ones because they are much more expensive. Thanks, please respond quickly
smile.gif

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Look at the tickets before you buy them. If that's not possible, have them scan them and email the pic to you.

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Originally posted by baker6621:
yep, he scanned them already. the are 234 row c and cost 133. i thought those wee Gc's....MSG...help!

If the price is $133, then its GC.

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!

Originally posted by tackleberry:
So do all the tickets that cost $130 Golden Circles because I have MSG seats at section 127???

What is the face value of your tickets? GC tickets are all $130. I don't know where GC ends and $85 ones begin but if the face value is $130, then they are GC.

CK on the MT

------------------

Back
Top Bottom