Quick Question - Can you buy the U2 "7" CD anywhere else but Target??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
New York City does not provide us with Target Stores. Any help?

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

I'm 99% sure you can buy it at target.com.
It's exclusive to target. I've seen it at ebay, but since it's only $7, I'd be leary about buying it there.

The best thing I can think of is eBay, but I'm sure there are a few Interferencers here who might be willing to provide you with a copy.
smile.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

....And all those who worried about it selling out...not going to happen anytime soon. The last three Targets I have been in have had over 100 copies each!

You should be able to find it on Target.com. For people outside of the U.S. - I'm still willing to send some out to you!

Originally posted by zonelistener:
....And all those who worried about it selling out...not going to happen anytime soon. The last three Targets I have been in have had over 100 copies each!

You should be able to find it on Target.com. For people outside of the U.S. - I'm still willing to send some out to you!

Hey Zone, might you consider sending one to me?

I live in Canada. I actually think that the only track I don't have is the studio recording of Walk On with the Hallelujahs. It is in fact a new studio recording, isn't it? Is it different enough to make the album worth getting for me?

Anyway, if you feel like it, drop me an email at clarissa1@shaw.ca. Tell me how much the cost would be with S&H and I could pay you by Paypal or send a check/money order.

Thank you
smile.gif

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

Originally posted by tackleberry:
New York City does not provide us with Target Stores. Any help?

I live in New York but I went out to Long Island to get my copy. Try that, there's a Target in the Green Acres area- they have plenty o' U27 cds there.

Tackleberry there are no Target stores where I live so I got on their website target.com
You can either order it off their website or they give you a 800 number to call, which I did and I got my CD in 2 weeks.

I found a Target store!! In Queens. Thanks everyone for your assistance. I got the CD last night. I'm a little dissapointed in it though. I don't really dig the versions of Beautiful Day and Elevation. But Stuck is wonderful.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Hey Zone, might you consider sending one to me?

I live in Canada. I actually think that the only track I don't have is the studio recording of Walk On with the Hallelujahs. It is in fact a new studio recording, isn't it? Is it different enough to make the album worth getting for me?

Anyway, if you feel like it, drop me an email at clarissa1@shaw.ca. Tell me how much the cost would be with S&H and I could pay you by Paypal or send a check/money order.

Thank you
smile.gif

No problem - I will e-mail you!

Back
Top Bottom