Question: What Kind of Cigarillos Does Bono Smoke? (I have a bet)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have found candy cigarettes as recently as early this year in little out of the way country stores. You never see them in regular convenience or grocery stores anymore. I thought they were banned since the big anti-smoking thing started going around and somebody thought they were going to make little kids want to smoke or something. But I was happy to find them, and I run across them ever so often, but then again I like old country stores in small towns or along a lonely road. They carry lots of cool unique stuff the mainstream chains and city stores don't. They were the white kind made of peppermint kind of flavored candy. I still haven't found any more of those cool ones that were made of bubble gum wrapped in white paper that had powdered sugar in them that blew out like smoke! That was cool! Then you could unwrap them and chew the gum.

Do they all smoke? I always thought it was just Bono and Adam ...

If anyone seriously wants candy cigs, please pm or email me and I can probably get you some. Or, if you're ever just west of Harrisonburg, VA on US 33, McDormond's Grocery is a sure bet.

Last edited:
Oh, that is sad. They NEED to stop. I can't imagine Edge or Larry smoking ... particularly Larry.

Back
Top Bottom