**Question for Zoomanda and Ally**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Ok...

Zoo, do you know the Oz release date for the DVD??

Ally, are you the Ally that your Slane ticket from Rosa??

Thankyou for your time and dont forget to Vote Oz!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Bono_Boy you need to get yourself on the U2Australia list!

According to Universal the DVD is released on the 10 December and Walk On is released on 26 November
smile.gif

Dont forget that its being shown on foxtel's Main Event on the 23rd of this month!
I still gotta sign up too UGH

I heard the date is November 30. But "Im not really sure Eddie".

How are you voting? Your're the interantional man of mystery jetsetting round the globe aren't ya?

Damn stinking bloody elections. I just got a call from Jackie Kelly's office. Like the minister for tourism wont be building another airport out here.
rolleyes.gif

In my current frame of mind...I dont trust Bono or Edge either right now...I might go and vote for Eddie Vedder
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Dammit you're fast. Stop posting a minute before me!

Im gonna vote the destruction of 56k party, the 3 day weekend party, More Topser Australia, Adam's willie, Robbie Williams willie, and the free willy party. In no particular order.

how about the party party?

ps is there any truth in the rumour that Big Kim has lost some weight? Although I still can't see how aussie guys could vote in a bloke named Kim - Kim Hughes saw to that one.

hey, bonoman!

i think you're asking me if i'm the Ally who bought my Slane ticket from Rosa (is that right?)... No, i'm not. i did go to Slane, but i bought my ticket from a balding, middle-aged fat guy. i highly doubt that was Rosa.
wink.gif

sorry!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom