Question for U2 fans about some unrealeased stuff not on complete U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heupel14

Babyface
Hey Does anyone know what became of the Poem In cold blood that I thought U2 was going to do as a song during the tale end of the Zooroopa tour.

2. What songs of the Salome Bootlegs that didnt merge into a song do you guys think were really good or could have been great. Mine was Heaven and Hell and Off the original question I always thought Sick of Love could have been good on its own although I know it became So Cruel.

3. Was JOhny Cash Always suppose to sing "wanderer" or was It a Bono sung song that they just coudnt get right.

4. WOuld SHe's a Mystery to me or womenfish Made Joshua tree a better albulm or worse had they made it from what clips we heard and what we know about the songs.

5.Finally i was wondering If anyone could possibly have alink to a Beautiful non-commerical realeased live version of "north and South of the River that I believe was recorded On a special tv appearance or something. I had it at one point but no longer do and cant find it anywhere that I have looked on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom