Question about ZooTV Special TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vox02

War Child
Which songs from ZooTV-Outside Broadcast ( the TV special aired in Nov 1992, directed by Kevin Godley ) are from YANKEE STADIUM and which are from HOUSTON???

Thanks!!

Vox

Thanks Sicy. But my question is about the ZooTV special aired on FoxTV in 1992. I think that this concert were filmed enterely at Yankee Stadium, NY, but in the DVD booklet UTEOTW appears as "a Kevin Godley directed TV special shot in Houston Texas and Yankee Stadium,New York on the Outside Broadcast leg of the ZOOTV Tour in 1992"

Vox!!

I'm not so sure if Kevin Godley directed the filming in those locations, or if he was given the Zoo TV footage to work with it in a studio, one thing I remember is the song Trying to Throw Your Arms Around The World, in that one Bono used to pull up a girl on stage and open a champagne bottle, in the 92 Thanksgiving ZOO TV special , appear footage of more than 2 girls on stage, so surelly more than Houston and Yankee Stadium footage was used.
Is hard to say where each song comes from, I think the parts where the reporter appears, are Yankee Stadium, for example Mysterious Ways where he interviews Morleigh when she comes down the stage, and the part where the reporter is on stage, and Bono sings the I had a vision stuff.
I think I need to watch that tape again :)

none of the songs from the zoo tv special in november 92 were from houston, texas. the only song not from yankee stadium was "bullet the blue sky" and that was from the one Tornonto show.

Back
Top Bottom