Question about Zootopia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does originally but after you sign up you can go to preferences and erase your contact email and it won't show up anymore. It's like clicking hide my email here. Anything you put in your personal info will show up unless you go back to preferences and erase it. Hope that helps!

me thinks Martha wants to troll zootopia

*high fives martha* *does little jig* call me if you need help :sexywink:

What is with the people on Zootopia?

I'm registered, but I don't think I've ever looked there or anything...But I've been hearing all kinds of bad crap about the place...

I wouldn't want to troll them. They really seem like a nice bunch of girls who are sweet and accepting of everyone. I don't go there much, but I've never seen any fights or rudeness over there. Well, except that sohotgroupie but she's come here too so it's not their fault. Their forum setup is kind of lame though. You'd think the official U2 site could get someone to design a cooler forum, you know, like this one!

I registered, but I don't wanna troll. It's such a pain in the ass to deal with that site, though. Kitten, you're right! You'd think that with all the "forward-thinking" techno crap on their site, they'd have a better forum set-up!

Back
Top Bottom